Search website by keyword
Whether you are a traveller or airport employee, we are mindful of your health and safety at YYJ.
- Download a printable copy of your passenger travel journey from YYJ.
In an effort to keep travellers safe, control the spread of COVID-19, and inspire confidence for businesses and individuals in the workplace and in their daily lives, Connectus Global is opening an accredited YYJ PCR Testing Facility at the Victoria International Airport (YYJ).
- The testing facility is located within the Airport Services Centre just east of the Air Terminal Building. Public parking is available in the airport’s short term parking lot.
- Hours of operations are open 7 days/week 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The cost of testing is $375 for same day results, $250 for 24-hr results and $175 for 48-hr results, plus applicable taxes.
- 60 Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the air terminal building.
- All baggage carts are sanitized for your health and safety and can be located at any of the cart corrals in the terminal, front curb or in the parking lots.
- All public washrooms are on an enhanced cleaning schedule. All handles, countertops, sinks and toilets are sanitized every hour.
- All public areas are on an enhanced cleaning schedule. Areas are frequently sanitized with medical-grade cleaning products and electro-static cleaning devices in public areas including departures check-in area and all other high-touch points such as door handles, self-serve kiosks, stairway and escalator hand rails and elevators.
TravelSafeYYJ Fact Smart: The Chrisal probiotic textile spray in use protects surfaces for up to 48-hrs!
At Victoria International Airport, masks are mandatory at the security screening checkpoint, in the passenger departures lounge and for arriving passengers until they have exited into the baggage claim area.
- Pre-board screening security checkpoint
- Departures lounge
- Departure Lounge Food and Beverage locations, unless seated and actively eating or drinking
- Airside corridor and airbridges
In pre-security areas of the terminal, masks are recommended, but not mandatory.
Passengers are required to wear a mask on the aircraft for the duration of their flight. Mask requirements may be different when passengers reach their destination. Passengers are encouraged to check the mask requirements at the airports they are travelling to throughout their journey.
- There are exceptions for individuals with medical conditions and for those under the age of two years old.
- The departures curbside remains available for the convenient drop-off of passengers.
Retail and Food & Beverage Services
- Tim Hortons is open daily 7:30 am - 3:00 pm.
- Pre-security The Fickle Fig Farm Market open 5:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and 5:00 am to 1:00 pm Thursday and Friday.
- Pre-security Breakwater Boutique is not open at this time.
- Post-security Harbourwalk Shops is open from
- 5:00 am to 7:15 pm
- Spinnakers Post-security food & beverage services is open 05:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- Victoria Distillers is open Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Parking and Ground Transportation
- Parking is $1.00/2 hours in our Short Term Lot.
- Taxi service is available.
- Taxi vehicles are equipped with protective plexiglass shields and sanitized after each fare.
- Please do not sit in the front passenger seat unless you are part of one household or family.
- YYJ Airport Shuttle service is not operating at this time.
- Public Transit is operating.
- Car Rentals are operating.
- Our Red Coat Volunteer Information has reopened with limited hours. Monday - Saturday 8:30 am - 2:30 pm and Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- International Currency Exchange (ICE) is open Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.