Search website by keyword
Travel Directives and Additional Resources
Government of Canada removed COVID-19 border and travel measures effective October 1, 2022
Travellers are however, strongly recommended to wear high quality and well fitted masks during their journeys.
For the latest information on travel to Canada including the updated federal requirements and restrictions, please visit the Government of Canada website.
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and COVID-19 Information Line 883-784-4397
- Government of Canada Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Travel advice
- Government of Canada COVID-19 Suite of Tools
- Health Canada has developed a list of tools to help Canadians contain the spread of COVID-19 as the economy continues to re-open and grow. Included in the above link are links to: the COVID Alert app, the Canada COVID-19 app the ArriveCAN app and the Wellness Together portal along with a variety of infographics and videos on how to go out safely and how to use a non-medical mask.
- Government of Canada - COVID-19 Documents
- BC Centre for Disease Control (CDC)
- COVID-19 Common Questions
- HealthLink 8-1-1
- 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319)
- Prevent the spread of COVID-19
Canadians Abroad In Need of Emergency Assistance
Canada has active COVID-19 travel advisories and several restrictions now in place and travellers are asked to consult the destination page at travel.gc.ca for the latest travel advisories. New restrictions may be imposed with little warning.