Search website by keyword
Land for Lease at Victoria International Airport
Victoria Airport Authority is actively seeking companies to develop vacant land at our premium facility. As a primary economic generator in the region with a large base of aviation, industrial and hi-tech businesses, Victoria International Airport is well positioned for further growth.
Located on the Saanich Peninsula approximately 25 KM north of Victoria, the Airport provides onsite businesses with ready access to Patricia Bay Highway (Route #17), BC Ferries and of course, air transportation.
We offer competitive lease rates and are looking to establish long term relationships with companies who wish to locate or expand their business at YYJ.
With fantastic local amenities, close proximity to suppliers and transportation, YYJ could be an ideal location for your business.
Contact Us: email@example.com
YYJ Land Use Plan and Permitted Uses: Here you will find the Transport Canada approved land use for YYJ and the permitted uses for each approved use.
Permitting Process Road Map: Understand how the process works from the initial Expression of Interest through Final Occupancy.
Development Guidelines: Guidelines for developments under each land use and requirements to obtain a development permit.
Building Permit Guidelines: Requirements to obtain a building permit.
Top Ten Advantages to locating YOUR business at YYJ
- Strategically Located
- Competitive Lease Rates
- Multiple Land Use Types- serves a variety of development opportunities
- Responsive development approval process as the controlling authority
- Connectivity to multiple transportation service providers and networks
- Variety of parcel sizes to suit development requirements
- Five minutes to downtown Sidney and 20 minutes to downtown Victoria
- Victoria averages 308 days with some bright sunshine per year making it the 6th sunniest city in Canada. While the west coast is known for lots of rainfall, Victoria receives half that of Vancouver.
- Located in one of the fastest growing areas of British Columbia with business forward zoning to encourage new business opportunities in the areas of hi-tech and logistics
- Available long term leases provide business stability