Search website by keyword
Services & Facilities
Red Coat Information Desk
The Victoria Airport Authority is proud of the men and women who graciously volunteer their time to serve as Red Coat Airport Ambassadors. Named after their bright red blazers, the Red Coats provide invaluable assistance and hospitality to the travelling public and visitors by answering questions and providing assistance wherever they can. They are responsible for basic customer services including greeting travellers, assisting with directions and area information, ground transportation questions and basic flight information. The Red Coats can be found at the Information Desk located across from the rental car counters in the arrivals area. Hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. (Thursday and Friday in the Summer to 8:00 pm) and Sundays 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Air Terminal Building Hours
Doors are open from 03:00 - 01:00 however, we will open the domestic area if a passenger arrives early to catch their flight or arrives on a late or delayed flight and is scheduled to depart early the next morning
Bicycle Assembly Station
Located in the East end of the Short Term Parking Lot, our bicycle assembly station includes a work bench, air pump, bicycle parking, storage shed with cardboard bicycle boxes so you can take a box or leave one for someone else, and (4) bicycle storage lockers which can be accessed by visiting our Security Office located just east of the terminal building at a cost of $2.00/day.
ICE - International Currency Exchange
(250) 656-1266 - ICE - Internatioanl Currency Exchange provides Foreign Currency, Travel Insurance, and Phone Cards.
Hours of Operation are Daily 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ICE - International Currency Exchange is one of the largest and most respected retail currency exchange brands in the world, with an impressive 35+ year history. At the Victoria International Airport, ICE provides full service foreign exchange, travel insurance, Automated Banking Machines and international phone cards.
ICE also offers customers an innovative, exclusive service called Click & Collect, available at www.ice-canada.ca. This free online currency reservation service offers more than 25 major and exotic foreign currencies. Customers place their orders online for pick-up at any ICE location (including the Victoria Airport locations), from 24 hours to a year ahead. No advance payments are required and customers pay only when picking up their orders. With this free service, customers receive many benefits including preferred rates, no services charges or fees as well as a free buy-back service. These exclusive benefits are only available to Click & Collect customers.
Lost and Found
(250) 953-7511- Lost and Found items that are found inside or outside the terminal building and in the parking areas of the Airport will be taken to the Airport Security Building located to the east of the main terminal building. Items may be claimed between 8:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.daily. Information regarding items may be received by calling (250) 953-7511 or contacting the Airport Security Commissionaires personally at the Airport Security Building.
Wireless Internet Access
The Victoria International Airport offers complimentary wireless internet service provided by BOLDstreet throughout its entire terminal.
For Customer Support: 1-866-980-BOLD (2653)
Pet Relief Area and Pet Policy
There are two areas designated as relieving areas for service animals on the grass berm located directly across from the air terminal building. These areas are equipped with waste bags and receptacles.
We kindly request that you say hello or goodbye to your pets outside of the terminal building as pets are not allowed in the airport terminal if they are not contained in a kennel or pet container. Please respect this policy, especially considering the number of people who suffer from severe allergies.
Service animals and animals travelling with their owners are permitted inside the Airport Terminal Building. Animals must be under the control of their owners at all times and must be on a leash or in a travelling container at all times.
Other Passenger Services
- A Telephone with heightened transmission capablities for the hearing impaired is located in the back of telephones in the Arrivals area just past the foreign currency exchange kiosk. Sit down telephones provide additional privacy and have data ports to accommodate lap top computers.
- Two automated bank machines. One is pre-security across from the giftshop and the second is post security in the lower passenger departure lounge.
- A Family Room is located across from the Gift Shop before the pre-board screening checkpoint.
- Airside Cafe, Lounge, and Retail Kiosk.
- A Children's Play Area is located in the upper passenger departure lounge.
- Business workstations and vending in the upper passenger departure lounge.
- Free baggage carts available inside and outside of the air terminal building for your convenience.
- Common Use Check-In kiosks for self serve check-in.